A Collection of Peer-Reviewed Publications by Good Mood Dudes Founder & CEO, Dr Nicholas Chartres.
Latest Research Publications
1. Eick, S.M., Goin, D.E., Chartres, N. et al. Assessing risk of bias in human environmental epidemiology studies using three tools: different conclusions from different tools. Syst Rev 9, 249 (2020).
2. Pega F, Chartres N, Guha N, et al. The effect of occupational exposure to welding fumes on trachea, bronchus and lung cancer: A protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis from the WHO/ILO Joint Estimates of the Work-related Burden of Disease and Injury. Environment international. 2020;145:106089.
3. Chartres N, Grundy Q, Parker LM, Bero LA. “It’s not smooth sailing”: bridging the gap between methods and content expertise in public health guideline development. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2020 [PDF]
5. Chartres N, Fabbri A, McDonald S, et al. Association of industry ties with outcomes of studies examining the effect of wholegrain foods on cardiovascular disease and mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open. 2019;9(5):e022912.
6. Seidler AL, Hunter KE, Chartres N, Askie LM. Associations between industry involvement and study characteristics at the time of trial registration in biomedical research. PLoS One. 2019;14(9):e0222117.
7. Bero L, Chartres N, Diong J, et al. The risk of bias in observational studies of exposures (ROBINS-E) tool: concerns arising from application to observational studies of exposures. Syst Rev. 2018;7(1):242.
8. de Rezende LFM, Rey-Lopez JP, de Sa TH, Chartres N, Fabbri A, Powell L, Stamatakis E, Bero L. Reporting bias in the literature on the associations of health-related behaviors and statins with cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality. PLoS biology. 2018;16(6):e2005761.
9. Fabbri A, Chartres N, Scrinis G, Bero LA. Study sponsorship and the nutrition research agenda: analysis of randomized controlled trials included in systematic reviews of nutrition interventions to address obesity. Public health nutrition. 2017;20(7):1306-1313.
10. Fabbri A, Chartres N, Bero LA. Study sponsorship and the nutrition research agenda: analysis of cohort studies examining the association between nutrition and obesity. Public health nutrition. 2017;20(17):3193-3199.